All staff from the Universities, Manchester Foundation Trust (NHS), RNCM, Manchester Science Partnerships and Home Mcr are welcome to join us for a free cyclists’ breakfast at a location on the Oxford Road Corridor, every first week of the month. Come along for breakfast, receive the latest news and meet fellow cyclists. To book a ticket, click on the event listing below.
- Wed 6th June 2018 – Home Mcr
- Thursday 5th July 2018 – Royal Northern College of Music (Main Atrium)
- Weds 1st August 2018 – University of Manchester (University Place)
- Weds 5th September 2018 – Manchester Metropolitan University (Business School)
- Weds 3rd October 2018 – Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (Children’s Hospital)
- Thurs 1st November 2018 – Royal Northern College of Music (Main Atrium)
- Wed 5th December 2018 – University of Manchester (University Place)
Take advantage of our Bike Buddy Scheme – find a buddy near you who is on hand to support new cyclists.